Onkyo HF Player
- Android 5.0 +
- Vesion: 2.7.0
Onkyo HF Player get better control over how the music sounds on your Android device, with our touch-controlled linear phase equalizer that offers 16,384 discrete HD alignment bands with zero loss of sound quality. Create and save your EQ presets or choose an optimized filter created by professional musicians. HF Player for Android also allows you to play Hi-Res Audio formats, including FLAC, 192 kHz / 24-bit WAV, and DSD, at no extra charge.
Enjoy stunning sound quality anywhere by adding Onkyo DAC-HA200 or DAC-HA300, a Pioneer XPA-700 digital-to-analog converter, and a headphone amplifier to provide a direct digital connection to your AOA 2.0-compatible Android device (outdoor Android accessory) via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables offer a digital connection to external USB-compatible devices compatible with sound. Buy our unlock application and update the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note. The audio above 88.2 kHz is output from the headphone jack, AOS connection, digital connections via an OTG cable (free version only) with a reduced sampling rate of 44.1 kHz.
- Updated user interface
- Beautiful lyrics support music lyrics
- High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR-filter)
- Automatic sampling rate increase function
- Crossfade playback option album cover, and lyrics
- Repeat function (songs in the list)
- Resume the playback function
- Mixing function (in the list)
- Sorting by tab, such as artist name, album name, playlist, etc. E. The order of the checks can be configured in the settings.
- Playback-based folder
- Ascribe with Last.fm
- Selected EQ presets optimized by Onkyo headphone musicians
- Easily add songs to playlists and up the following list
- Creating and editing a playlist
- DSD conversion function in real-time (supported in paid version)
- Volume control function for USB audio-compatible external equipment with volume control keys on Android devices
- Link to OnkyoMusic (where available) and download purchased music directly
- Replay Gain (supported in paid version)
- Real-time volume control (supported on the paid version)
- MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
- DSF / DSD-IFF [DSD (2.8 MHz) / DSD with double speed (5.6 MHz) / DSD with double speed (11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
- - FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF (up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
- Note. Sound with a sampling rate greater than 88.2 kHz is reduced to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
* The operation of this application is not guaranteed for all devices.
The version history of Onkyo HF Player
New in HF Player 2.4.0
- Added Replay Gain function
- Added the function of normalization of the real-time normality
- Added the "Album Artist" tab to the sorting function
- Added setting of USB / OTG buffer
- Added Scrobbler function
- Added playlist, EQ backup/restore function
New in HF Player 2.3.0
Change the way ads are displayed
New in HF Player 2.0.2
- Fixed issue with noise output when playing with Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge - Adjustment of convulsive narrowing of the terminal with high resolution - Fixed issue when noise was played with USB DAC such as DAC HA 200 - Fixed bug making the Bluetooth remote control not hear on Android 4.x - Fixed some issues
New in HF Player 2.0.1
New Features - Substantial Update of User Interface - Add New Playlist Feature - Support for Folder Playback - Add Tab Editing Feature - Add Headphone / Headphone Headphone Editing to Headphone List - Support for Onkyo Music Loader - Support for native DSD transmission (paid version only) - Hi-Res playback is supported on Onkyo / Pioneer DAP (paid version only) * Supported devices: Granbeat / DP-X1 / DP-X1A / XDP-100R / XDP-300R - Patching
New in HF Player 1.3.3
Added A800, E900M, and W800BT to the headphone list
|File size||53 Mb|
|Get It On||Google Play|